Mike Shreeve – The Email Academy
Regularprice: 597.00$ – Saleprice: 59.70$
»Instant Deliver »Sale Page
Categories: Amz Courses>Instant Deliver|Amz Courses>SEO and Traffic – Sku: AMZ81432
Introducing Email Academy: A Proven Process For Becoming A Well Paid Email Writer I’ve put together a template-based program focusing on the 5 major email disciplines to help you become a qualified email copywriter as soon as possible. This is NOT a program where we teach you a bunch of theory about how to write an email pretty enough to get posted on the fridge. This is a results-based implementation program specifically designed to launch your career as a working writer with a healthy full-time income (so you can put some food in the fridge). For those of you who don’t care to write for clients, I’ll also show you how to use emails to sell your own stuff whenever you want. The main focus of this program is the more than 40+ email templates—all of which you can use regardless of niche or industry—and the accompanying training that will show you how to turn those templates into assets for clients. Specifically, I’ll show you:
- The five main specialties in the world of email copywriting (Product Launch, Autoresponder Drip Campaigns, Newsletters, Daily email, B2B Sales, and the Misc. category) and how to choose the one you’ll enjoy writing the most for clients . . .
- A complete knowledge transfer of the email copywriting fundamentals that I’ve learned 10+ years of putting food on my table (and then some) by getting people to buy my words . . .
- The exact methods I use to write emails that consistently deliver profitable results for clients and attract retainers anywhere from $4 – $12.5K per month . . .
- How to use the B2B Sales Emails to find your first client within 7 days (and in as little as 2-3 once you get the hang of it) and generate enough client work to go full-time within 90 days or less . . .
- What the “Big 5” mistakes most email writers make are and how to avoid them (getting this right is like skipping to the front of the line)
- A look inside the Life of a Freelancer and what you can expect lifestyle, income, and happiness levels-wise (knowing where you are headed is important when trying to get there)
- The 6 major mindset shifts that need to occur in order to land big email clients . . .
- Who the dream client is, where to find them, and how to convince them to hire you (PLUS: We’ll talk how to turn them into long term retainer level clients)
- The 3 most profitable niches to write for (and a few less profitable but still fun niches you may want to consider)
- The easiest way to build an email portfolio that attracts high paying clients (get this wrong and you’ll only attract price hagglers)
- A complete pricing guide for each of the 5 Major Email Disciplines and pricing advice on how to bundle for bigger paydays . . .
- Why clients LOVE “Self-Contained Offerings” and how to create them with ease . . .
- How I sold $25,000 worth of copywriting work in a single presentation (I’ll even give you a recording of the presentation you can copy and use for yourself) Why clients LOVE “Self-Contained Offerings” and how to create them with ease . . .
- How to get clients on just 15 minutes of effort per day (we call these Empire Builders . . . and they are AMAZING for busy people who need clients fast)
- Why the best email copywriters NEVER write emails until they’ve asked their clients this one important question . . . (HINT: If your client doesn’t know the answer to this question . . . RUN AWAY!)
- How to master the Blank Page and how to know what to say in each email no matter what your client is trying to sell . .
- How to find the “voice” of your emails by focusing your writing on the most important person in business (it’s probably not who you think)
- How to use advanced “Message Segmentation” to squeeze a little more revenue and profits for your client without having to be sleezy or send too many emails to the email list . . .
- I’ll show you how I use a simple Building Blocks System to “assemble” my emails rather than trying to write them from scratch (this beats writers block every time)
- The Science of Subject lines: How to double or even triple results for your clients by becoming a master Subject Line writer (if you like reading magazines you’re gonna love this)
- How to use the #1 most powerful email writing tool to increase results for yourself and your client (HINT: It’s what TV writers use to keep you coming back for more)
- How to tell stories in email—this is very different than how you tell stories in sales letters or social media . . .
- Why most email copywriters get the most important part of email writing wrong . . . (get this right and your client will love you forever)
- How to write Product Launch Sequence emails for: Static launches, PLF style launches, Webinar launches, and more . . . (not sure what any of that means? I’ll teach you in-depth about each of those so you can be the expert that clients rely on to generate sales)
- Why I LOVE behavior-based segmentation . . . and how you can add more results to your clients’ bottom line simply by rewriting a few of their existing emails (I love offering this quick win to clients)
- How to use emails to . . . find out what you should write in your next email (when I’m feeling lazy, this is what I do to have the emails practically write themselves)
- How to create an automated selling machine using emails—you can do this for your client or yourself—set it up once and let it run for months or even years (I have one automated sequence that still makes me sales and I wrote it in 2013)
- 9 “indoc emails” which help to turn strangers into fans, then customers, then evangelists for the brand sharing your business with others for FREE . . .
- How to write high-end newsletters for fancy pants professional businesses that HATE salesy language (big market, lots of need, big budgets)
- 4 types of weekly newsletters that any business can use to build audience and create sales . . .
- 15 daily email templates you can use to mimic my style and sales success (great for running a daily email without the smarm)
- How to use the Reciprocity Pack email set (with templates) to land high paying clients . . .
- 4 different B2B template packs (including follow-up sets) that turn a simple free email account into a multimillion sales generator when put in the right hands… I realize that sounds like a big claim, but once you see exactly what these template packs include and WHO they are for, you’ll see clearly how companies use these to land massive windfall deals in the millions of dollars . . .
- How to write: Affiliate Email sequences, Re-engagement Campaigns, Flash Sale Emails, and more (learning just these will put you in the top 1% of email writers)
- Client want you to do the tech side of email? We’ve got you covered with a COMPLETE module on just email tech from setting up to automating to segmentation (don’t worry, very few clients want you involved with the tech piece, but just in case… we’ve got the training to back you up)
- The Secrets of 6-Figure Writing Productivity: Anyone can write. Anyone can get paid to write. Only people who know how to be productive will hit 6-figures a year as a writer. I’ll show you how . . .
- How to turn your newly acquired email skills into $3k and $5k “bundle” packages that clients will happily pay for . . .
- Plus, a whole bunch more!
Who This Is Not For? If you’ve been successfully selling with email for more than 5 years, you might pick up a thing or two (and get a hugely positive ROI on the investment) but this probably isn’t the best use of your time. You’d be better off hiring a personal copywriting coach for $25,000 (like my coach David Garfinkle) and developing your skillset with one-on-one feedback. If you refuse to see writing as a craft, this probably isn’t for you. I don’t buy into the elitist approach that writing is only for “Artists”. In my experience it can be learned, improved, and mastered just like any other craft in this world: carpentry, plumbing etc. I’ve taken that approach as a Freelancer, running No Pants, and especially with my fiction (where I earn 6-figures a year self-publishing). Writing is a craft. Period. If you can believe that it can be learned, I can help you. If you believe it can’t be learned, I can’t help you. If you think the only good email is a super short email, this probably isn’t for you. “Booty call” emails are short. “Value based” emails are sometimes short, sometimes long, but length isn’t as important as content. I’ll teach you how to write emails that work if you’re ok with them sometimes being long enough to deliver maximum value to the reader. If you don’t want to help clients get results, this isn’t for you. What makes email great is that it gets results FAST for clients. They’ll keep paying you for… results. The more results you get, the more work they give you. Results, results, results. It’s all about results. If you’re one of those unfortunate Freelancers who cares only about getting money without actually getting results for your clients… this isn’t for you. Frankly, the entire No Pants Project probably isn’t for you. When you have a skill that delivers results for clients, Freelancing is actually pretty easy. For everyone else, this program can help.
More courses from the same author: Mike Shreeve