Quitting Smoking with Hypnosis -Neuro Linguistic Programming
Regularprice: 94.99$ – Saleprice: 11.99$
Duration: 1 hour – Rating: 4.154348
Instructors: Sabbir Muslim BSc (Hons), MBA, ARCS
Reviews: 14 – Salepage
Categories: Health & Fitness,General Health – Sku: 1694736
Nothing to Fear in Quitting Smoking with Hypnosis and Everything to Gain
Hypnosis is possibly as old as mankind. The old myths and misconceptions about hypnosis have given way to proven, scientifically sound applications. Today, the use of hypnosis is seen in a variety of fields, including: medicine, dentistry, law enforcement, professional sports, and education.
Most people have a limited understanding of the positive results that can be achieved in hypnosis. I would like to dispel some of the myths and answer the most frequently asked questions about hypnosis.
• How does hypnosis work? Our minds work on two levels – the conscious and the unconscious. We make decisions, think, and act with our conscious mind.
The unconscious mind controls our habits. In the relaxed state known as hypnosis, I can communicate directly with the unconscious mind. This is why it is so quick and easy to change habits of a lifetime with hypnosis.
• Will hypnosis work for me? Generally speaking, every normal person is “hypnotisable”. That is, people with an IQ of at least 70, and no severe mental disorders.
Therefore, virtually anyone can achieve successful results using hypnosis.
• How will I know if I am hypnotised? Most people cannot tell the difference between the hypnotised and the waking states. Some people feel relaxed and lethargic, others feel a lightness. One thing that people do notice is an inexplicable change in their daily behaviours.
• Is hypnosis safe? Hypnosis is completely safe. You are aware and in control at every moment and can terminate the session at any time. Hypnosis is not sleep, nor can you get “stuck” in a state of hypnosis. You cannot be made to do something against your will! Hypnosis is a safe, relaxing, and enjoyable experience.
• How does hypnosis help me to kick the smoking habit? Because smoking is a habit, it is controlled by the unconscious mind. Since hypnosis and NLP work directly with the unconscious, this is the only method that makes sense! I can help you effortlessly transition into the healthy lifestyle of a happy non-smoker.
Why People Don’t Stop Smoking
Most people know that by stopping they will save several thousand pounds or dollars a year. Most people know that they could add years to their life. And most people know that if they stop smoking right now, they could save their health – before it’s too late.
So, why do people continue to smoke? It all comes down to one thing…FEAR.
• Fear that you’ll have to give up your crutch or pleasure
• Fear that you won’t be able to enjoy life or handle stress
• Fear that you will put on weight
• Fear that you’ll have to go through an awful trauma to get free
• Fear that you’ll never get completely free of the craving
All of these fears are just examples of one overriding fear. The one simple reason that you have not stopped smoking is that you:
Fear that it is going to be too painful and too difficult!
Hypnosis Makes it Easy
In fact hypnosis makes it so easy for you to be a happy non-smoker – not feeling deprived, not feeling that you’ve made a sacrifice, and not feeling any pain. Instead, you’ll have a huge sense of relief and elation that you have at last achieved what all smokers long to achieve, you have become a happy, permanent, non-smoker.
When smokers try to stop with other methods they suffer misery and depression caused by the feeling that they are being deprived of a pleasure or a crutch. The beauty of hypnosis, and the way I use hypnosis in particular, is that it removes this feeling of deprivation. It removes the need, and the desire, to smoke.
You won’t need useless aids, gimmicks, or substitutes. No nicotine gum or patches. No inhalers or nasal sprays. No needles or lasers. All that you have to do with hypnosis is sit back in a nice comfortable chair, and relax.
It doesn’t get much easier than that
The Unique Approach
Since the British Medical Association (BMA) and the American Medical Association (AMA) approved the use of clinical hypnosis in the 1950s, thousands of people have found hypnosis to be an effective way to stop smoking, lose weight, and otherwise improve their lives. You will be benefiting from over 15 years of my experience as a hypnotherapist.
The beauty of my unique approach is that I use the best of traditional hypnotherapy techniques, and combine them with the new science of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), which takes hypnosis to an even greater level of effectiveness.
One of the reasons why it’s not painful or difficult to stop smoking with our method, in fact one of the reasons why it is so easy, is that I transfer the pleasure derived from smoking to a healthier habit of your choice (e.g. exercise, drinking more water, or relaxation).
We’re sorry. Currently our data storage account has been locked due to a policy violation. We will update the download links as soon as possible. You can also sign up for email notifications when the courses you want are updated. Sorry for this inconvenience.
UNLOCK DOWNLOAD LINK
Join our mailing list to receive this course. A download link will be sent to your email.
Congratulations! The download link has been sent to your email. Please check your inbox folder as well as spam folder. *In case you don't receive the email, please click the Download button, send a request and wait for us to grant you access.